Terms and Conditions
By submitting an order, you are accepting the Terms and Conditions of the Brand In Ltd. (trading as Joystick Junkies) web site.
Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Brands In Ltd. (trading as Joystick Junkies) Products
The Contract Between Us
- Brands In Ltd. must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed. Once payment has been received Brands In Ltd will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your registration form. The shipment email will include your name, the order number and the total price. Brands In Ltd’s acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
- Brands In Ltd is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our web site.
- The prices payable for goods that you order is as set out in our web site, including sales tax where appropriate.
- You will be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations.
Withdrawal By You From The Contract
If you are an individual and are not buying goods on behalf of a business, there are certain circumstances in which you may withdraw from the contract and these are set out here. This right to withdraw does not apply to business buyers.
- You may withdraw your order for goods at any time up to the end of the twenty first working day after you have received the goods. You do not need to give Brands In Ltd any reason for withdrawing your order nor will you have to pay any penalty.
- The only circumstances in which you cannot withdraw your order are i) where you have taken the goods you have ordered (or the ones in relation to which you want to withdraw) out of the sealed package in which they were delivered, ii) where we have printed a personalized message on the goods according to your instruction (unless the product is faulty).
- To withdraw your order you must notify Brands In Ltd in writing at the address set out in the Brands In Ltd returns section of this Web site.
- If you have received the goods before you withdraw your order then, unless you have lost your right to withdraw because you have taken the goods out of their sealed package, you must send them back to the Brands In Ltd returns address at your own cost and risk. If you withdraw your order but Brands In Ltd has already processed the goods for delivery and you have received them, you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to Brands In Ltd at the Brands In Ltd contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
- Once you have notified Brands In Ltd that you are withdrawing your order, any sum debited to Brands In Ltd from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by Brands In Ltd in the condition they were in when delivered to you.
Availability Of Goods You Order
If Brands In Ltd has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible and any sum debited by Brands In Ltd from your credit card will be re-credited to your account and Brands In Ltd will notify you by email at the address given by you in your order form. The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order. Brands In Ltd will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
Delivery Of Goods To You
- Brands In Ltd will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give Brands In Ltd for delivery at the time you make your order. Brands In Ltd are entitled to make deliveries by instalments or partial deliveries.
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of despatch of the order. All delivery times quoted on the web site are estimates only, based on availability, normal processing and delivery companies.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and Brands In Ltd will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
This is as follows:-
- If the goods Brands In Ltd delivers are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, Brands In Ltd shall have no liability to you unless you notify Brands In Ltd. in writing at the Brands In Ltd contact address of the problem within 10 working days of the delivery of goods in question.
- If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which they were despatched to you, Brands In Ltd shall have no liability to you unless you notify Brands In Ltd in writing at the Brands In Ltd contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which the goods were despatched to you.
- If you notify a problem to Brands In Ltd under this condition, Brands In Ltd\’s only obligation will be, at its option: to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way Brands In Ltd chooses.
- Brands In Ltd will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to Brands In Ltd under this condition and Brands In Ltd shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under paragraph (c) above.
- Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit Brands In Ltd\’s liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
Nothing in this contract creates any right which is enforceable by any person who is not a party to the contract Force Majeure
Brands In Ltd shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
If any part of these conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which Brands In Ltd excludes its liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
Brands In Ltd operate a complaints handling procedure which is used to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have a complaint, please contact us at the following address:
Unit 5, Horseshoe Close,
London. NW2 7JJ
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law, and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
These terms and conditions, together with the current Brands In Ltd Web site prices, delivery details and Brands In Ltd contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by Brands In Ltd These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a director of Brands In Ltd In particular nothing said by any sales person on behalf of Brands In Ltd should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by Brands In Ltd Brands In Ltd shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
In these terms and conditions:
- ’Brands In Ltd’ means Brands In Ltd T/A Joystick Junkies of Unit 5, Horseshoe Close, Oxgate Lane, London. NW2 7JJ and/or any connected organisation that actually supplies goods ordered by you and any successor to its business;
- ’working day’ means every day of a calendar year apart from weekends and statutory and public holidays;
- ’us’ means Brands In Ltd and you together; and
- ’you’ and ’your’ means the person ordering goods under these terms and conditions.
Your Privacy Choices
You may email us to have your personal information removed from our database.
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
When you log in, we need to know your name and e-mail address. This allows us to identify you as the person who used the Brands In service and to include the details in our database for forwarding to our clients. All information we hold about you is stored with the e-mail address you used when you registered for a promotion.
We may ask for your mobile phone number which enables us, our clients or trusted third parties to send you messages that our clients believe may be of interest to you.
When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address and e-mail address so we can administer the contest and notify winners.
We may ask for other demographic information including age gender location and your preferences in relation to music and other Merchandising. This information is used to personalise our services to you and to create aggregate reports. The reports will not contain any personally identifying information.
We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the service.
We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the website, and new services that we may offer. If you would rather not receive this information you may opt out by clicking the opt-out link in the e-mail.
When registering for the DICE Store you are presented with four opt in check boxes.
(i) To receive emails containing news, promotions and updates from the DICE Store
(ii) To receive emails regarding EA’s products, services and related news & events
(iii) Permitting EA to share Consumer Information with it’s premium content game partners
(iv) To receive emails regarding EA’s products, services, news and events via mobile phone.
When you opt in to these databases your Consumer Information will be provided to EA for the sole purpose of contacting you as stated above, with the sole exception of customers under the age of 13 years. For the avoidance of doubt Brands In Ltd shall not transfer to EA any Consumer Information of any customer without that customer’s prior consent.
To request a copy of the information we hold about you, or ask that it be amended or removed, please email us.
How does Brands In protect customer information?
Whenever you provide your details we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, as required by the UK Data Protection Legislation, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
What about "cookies"?
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies enable us to provide features such as making it easier to recall your profile details from our secure databases. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. Even without a cookie, you can still use most of the features in our service, including amending your Profile.
Will Brands In disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
If you opt-in to one of our client’s email lists Brands In will pass your email address and profile details to our client as requested. Also, Brands In may provide aggregate statistics about the users of the Brands In service, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mails, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and providing customer services. Such companies and individuals will have access to personal information needed to perform these functions, but may not use it for any other purposes and are required to process the data in accordance with the UK’s Data Protection legislation.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to make your visit at Brands In as useful as possible and to enhance your overall experience, and to pass to our clients as requested. We will not sell trade or rent your personal information to others, except in the event of a major capital restructuring of Brands In Ltd such as a change of ownership.
Tell us what you think
Brands In welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. Please email us from the feedback form
This site is run by Brands In Ltd and uses an online secure credit card transaction system provided by Paypal. If you possess a valid Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or JCB credit card, or a Maestro, Solo, Visa Electron or Visa Delta debit card, then you can enter your details in a totally secure environment that encrypts all your credit card details and provides a safe reliable way for you to pay. As the service is run by Brands In Limited you will see a reference to them on your card statement should you pay with Paypal.
This store also accepts payments from the PayPal service. When paying by card through PayPal, the payment transaction is made by yourself as you place your order and your payment details are held by the third party involved, not by us. This means that we have no facility to charge additional payments to your card, although we can authorise full and partial refunds when necessary.
Currency, VAT and custom duties
You will be charged in UK Pounds Sterling (£) and prices are shown including UK VAT (Value-Added Tax). If the goods are being delivered inside the European Economic Community then VAT at the existing full rate (currently 20%) will be including in the total at the checkout, if applicable for the product(s) you are buying. Goods sent outside the EEC will not have VAT included. All foreign duties and sales taxes charged by countries upon importation are the sole responsibility of you, the customer. The rate of VAT is subject to change.
Only orders that contain correct information can and will be processed. Please note that if you are paying by credit/debit card it is essential that you use the billing address for your credit/debit card account as your main account address.
Pricing and Delivery
Pricing on each product is shown in Sterling or Euros and includes all applicable sales tax.
All orders are sent from the UK using the services of the Royal Mail and Air Mail. The delivery cost will be added to your order at the checkout and is calculated by the destination of your order and the number of products ordered. The delivery rates quoted include packaging and all deliveries are sent via Royal Mail:
£1 extra per item
It can take up to seven working days for orders to be dispatched.
Orders to the UK should then be delivered within 3 working days of dispatch. Orders sent outside the UK but inside the European Union should be delivered within 10 working days of dispatch. Orders outside the EU should be delivered within 14 working days of dispatch.
If orders have not been received within 28 days of dispatch, please Contact Us and we will then (where possible) re-send the order.
We deal with every return individually so that we can get to the root of any problems. We are sorry if you do need to return any of our products and want to make it as easy as possible. If you wish to return a product, please Contact Us and state your order number, which item(s) you wish to return and the reason for returning. We will get back to you within 48 hours and help solve any issues.